How HappyOffice + Slack Works
HappyOffice + Slack FAQ
What is HappyOffice + Slack?
HappyOffice is a powerful tool which helps in creating happier workplaces using automated pulse surveys, people analytics and real-time employee ideas. HappyOffice’s Slack integration is a Slack bot which enables seamless integration and communication of Slack teams with HappyOffice to help maximize participation.
Are you affiliated with Slack?
No, HappyOffice bot is a third party Slack integration. It is neither created by, affiliated with, nor supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
How much does it cost to use this bot?
Adding HappyOffice bot to slack is free. The free trial gives you unlimited access to all features of HappyOffice for the first 30 days. Post free trial to use features of HappyOffice there is a small monthly fee.
Is my data safe?
We’re diligent about keeping your data safe and secure. Our network security system employs the latest encryption and intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
How easy is the setup?
Setting up Slack with HappyOffice is quick and easy. We have ensured that the installation is as fast and smooth as possible. It will take less than 2 minutes to setup!
What experts are saying
- "Employee feedback is generally collected and analyzed through satisfaction surveys driven by HR.But it is non uncommon to have sub-50% participation levels and to communicate results to operational managers several months later. In today's world, issues at work must be dealt with much more rapidly."Arnaud Grunwald
- "Connectivity allows employers to address problem through pulse surveys."George Larocque
- "Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – are more productive, more satisfied, more fulfilled. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability."Anne M. Mulcahy
- "Highly engaged employees make the customer experience. Disengaged employees break it."Timothy R. Clark
- "Frequent surveys are replacing annual employee surveys at companies."Wall Street Journal
- "As companies struggle to find qualified workers, employee satisfaction “is a lightning rod” right now, and they are looking for software to help them diagnose and address problems faster and smarter."George LaRocque